Ali's Blogs the Precurser

This is based on true events and lives. I cannot promise everything to be child friendly. Infact I KNOW things will not be child friendly. Commandments will be broken, Risks will be taken, Sexual things will be persued, and Swearing will happen. Hey this is life!! Live and let live...

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

My favorite Time of year

It's beginning to become my favorite time of year. Winter. I love the scarves, mittens, and hats. Big warm coats. The smell of wood burning. And most importantly the smell of frost in the air. I LOVE it. The smell of cold and winter is what I live for all year. I currently am preparing for my final days of the semester. I have final projects due, essays to write, speeches to give, and exams to take. My friends have affectionately named the next two weeks "hell week" because they will run over and into each other causing all of us to become zombies from lack of sleep and proper food. I know that if I just step outside and breathe, a few deep breaths, I will be fine. The winter will renew my soul. Now only if it would snow.... oh well, as a southern gal I know there is a slim to none chance of that. I will just bask in the cold air of winter and dream of falling flakes.


I am going to host a contest. I have 25 questions for you all to answer. I will post some everyday from now till Christmas. The person who answers the most questions correctly will get a guest post on the Ali-oop or Music to my Muse. Hey I may even give you a post on both!! So come on have fun. Take a guess!

Here is your first question:
In "A Charlie Brown Christmas", what is Charlie Brown's main complaint about Christmas?


until the fates let us,
Ali

1 comment:

  1. As a scrooge, I will refrain from answering the question; however, I am looking forward to reading more from you now that the semester is over =]!

    ReplyDelete

randomized genre